Monday, January 18, 2010

A Preview

of what's to come.  OMG I have so many pics to take of the layouts of my pics!  Here's a couple of my favorites from this past year.  I will post more as I complete new ones and have time to go back through my albums.

This first double layout features pink background paper I distressed, chipboard letters that I stained with ink using a rubber brayer to match the layout. I made handmade flowers, crumpled them and then inked all the raised ridges.  I then used epoxy brads, buttons, more brads, spirals, tiny heart buttons and more for the flower centers. I really love how this turned out.





This 2nd page is features a pink and green plain cardstock that I handstamped to add a slight pattern. I then added a scalloped pocket to hold a personalized note, made from a corner rounder, added rhinestones, tied it with a ribbon.  I covered the #3 chipboard with matching paper and more rhinestones.  I then doodled, colored the hearts in with a blending pen and added a few more rhinestones to tie it all together.



Stay tuned for more to come.

No comments: