Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Straight to the Top Layout & Sketchabilities Goodness

Sketchabilities is celebrating it's 1st Birthday and with that we are having a month long celebration!!!!!  It starts with this fantastic new sketch (and my layout reveal), Sponsors, Guest Designers and lots of prizes! First, check out my layout for the birthday sketch and then read below to see the line up for this month.

Straight to the Top - Rheagan LOVES to climb the rock walls at our gym (we all do).  She mastered a few of them while she was there for summer camp.  I found this adorable "Pennants" paper by The Girl's Paperie, fussy cut a few of them out and then "strung" them up.  I love that it was a 12x12 paper full of various pennants and I know I will get lots of use out of that one sheet of paper.  Next, I fussy cut out and sporadically scattered large and small circles to try to give it a rock wall effect.  I strategically placed the large circles and buttons but for the smaller circles, I basically dropped them on the paper (with a little guidance) and placed them where they landed.

 Supplies: The Girl's Paperie: "Pennants" and "Travel Tickling" (both sides), TPC Studio "Bad to the Bone", BasicGrey Kioshi Azami, Fancy Pants Designs "Brother", Close to My Heart Liquid Glass

New Sketch & Designer Reveals Line-up:
Karan also has some great sponsors lined up so make sure to check the Sketchabilities blog on the days posted above to see how to participate.

Last but not least, check my blog on the 15th to participate in the blog hop.  Most of the Sketchabilities DT will be participating AND I will have another fantabulous giveaway.  All I'll ask is that you become a follower of my blog and post the photo and a link to my blog giveaway on your blog by the deadline. Of course I'll need you to post a link to your blog post to verify you qualify for the random drawing. It'll be that easy and the giveaway will be worth the winner's effort. Soooo, see you back here on the 15th when I'll reveal the RAK.  I think you'll love it!

8 comments:

Caroline said...

I'm game...I'll play!! Love that sketch and your layout is beautiful!!

Aubree said...

Heather this page is amazing! Love it!

Elizabeth said...

Way cool to be on the CS team with you!!!

Have a great day!
e.

Shawn said...

This is one of my FAVES of yours!!! Fan-Freakin'-Tastic!

Liza said...

Wow! Love the "grunginess" of your layout Heather. Perfect for the theme. And I like those little banners. ;D

LG said...

Very artistic

Audrey Yeager said...

WOW Heather I love this LO!!!! This random little circles and buttons are perfect!!

Regan said...

This is such a fun layout, I love it!