Monday, January 16, 2012

BFF's, Accessory Friends and a Little Gift Bag

Who's  ready for a little Imaginisce release week fun?  This is the first reveal for the new team and I am soo excited for the new gals.  I'm still honored that they asked me to join the team again!!!  They just released a fun little collection called Sole Sisters that was the original brain child of Lori Allred (prior to her departure from Imaginisce) and included input from the 2011 Imaginisce team, including ME! While many of the elements she presented to the creative team weren't included, some of it is.  Here's a few things I created with the line...

Best Friends Forever layout - this is my daughter and one of her bff's playing outside in their princess dresses. This was a big step for my sensory child...she loves to dress up but she seldom gets the dresses on all the way and if she does they come off pretty quick. I hate that she struggles with playing dress-up or not because of this. What little girl doesn't want to dress up at some point in her life?  I mean every.single. princess dress on the market has an itch factor.  Seriously, if I were a princess I would demand some softer feeling fabrics. Luckily she has a crafty momma and two crafty grandma's who are making her some costumes! Until then, she wears soft clothes under the costumes or avoids it altogether.  Anyway, here's my layout about my daughter and her bff. She chooses to have only a few close friends (M, J, I and A) and I think that's just fine!
Pin It
Supplies: Imaginisce Sole Sisters collection - Shop Till You Drop, Girl Stuff, I Pick You papers, Picture This Canvas Stickers; Imaginisce i-rock, i-rock LED Lighted Tweezers, Pink Jewel Tray, pink, black and clear hot rocks; Imaginisce Colored Foam Tape - white; Bazzill White Cardstock, Pink Cardstock; Studio Calico Mr Huey mist in Bonny Blue; homemade mist in red; Tattered Angeld Chalkboard mist in Charcoal; Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro adhesive, Zig Pen - black .5mm, misc. thread

A small gift bag perfect for a gift card and/or other small items
Pin It
Supplies: Imaginisce Sole Sisters collection - Shop Till You Drop, I Pick You, Chic Chat papers, Girl Die-Cuts; Imaginisce i-rock, i-rock LED Lighted Tweezers, Pink Jewel Tray, red and teal hot rocks; Petal Roller, Imaginisce Colored Foam Tape - white; Cricut Once Upon A Time cartridge - < Gift Bag 3 > size 11x9.9, Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro adhesive, Tombow Liquid Adhesive; Fabri-tac, misc. ribbon


Card: FRIENDS are the best accesories - sooooo TRUE! Want to know a little secret? The red background is part of the collection but it's not in any of the papers or embellishments...it's part of the packaging!
Pin It
Supplies: Imaginisce Sole Sisters collection - Shop Till You Drop, Purse-onality, I Pick You, papers, packaging from the Note-orious Chipboard stickers, Girl Die-cuts; Imaginisce i-top 2.0, 16 mm punch and 16 mm brads; Imaginisce Colored Foam Tape - black; Bazzill Moonstruck Cardstock, Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro adhesive.


Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you are leaving inspired! Make sure to head over to the Imaginisce blog and if you like my projects, leave me some love HERE and THERE!  I know they will be giving away a fabulous Sole Sisters package so be sure to check out the new collection and what some of the other designers did with it!

13 comments:

Audrey Yeager said...

Wow! That new line looks pretty awesome! Right up my alley! That page is just gorgeous!

Chelle said...

Love the layout...it is beautiful. The purse bag is great as is the card.

Diana Fisher said...

I love what you made for the reveal. Especially the layout. Adorable!

Trisha said...

Oh, Heather, your projects are so amazing. Love them all and these papers are so bright and fun. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

JennyKozar said...

This line is adorable!

TeenaBugg38 said...

LOVELOVELOVE!!!! How fun!!

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

Love your Imaginisce goodies!! That sweet little purse is just too cute and so very clever!!

Regina Mangum said...

I am so loving your projects, Heather! Happy Release Week and I can't wait to see what you cook up next! XOXO

Rebecca Keppel said...

These are ALL so fantastic. I love the mist in the LO, the little purse is PERFECT and the card is so super cute too!

Diana Waite said...

these creations are just SO fun!

Ilene said...

Your layout is amazing, love all the misting. And the card and purse are super cute!!

stephacine said...

Really nice, I love it!

Gail L said...

Hi Heather! Congrats - You're a winner over at the Greatest View blog! Sale starts today so email me to claim your prize gaillindner(at)hotmail(dot)com.