Saturday, June 29, 2013

Fairest One of All

Magic Mirror on the wall
Who's the Fairest one of all?

Is that how you said it as a child?  I always said, "Mirror. mirror..." It wasn't until I looked it up for this layout that I realized I have been saying it wrong.

Anyway, my daughter came downstairs from playing in her room and she was all dressed up in her finest Snow White dress. She said she was hungry and asked for an apple so I gave her one. She didn't want me to slice it, which I normally do, so she must have had this all planned.

Here's the layout. The rest of the story is below.
Supplies: American Crafts Mayberry Collection

She took a bite of the apple as I was standing there and I quickly realized that my Snow White was eating an apple so I grabbed my camera real quick and snapped a few photos. I don't know if she wanted the apple to play with it or to eat it but soon enough, I was the Queen/Witch giving her the apple and she played dead until her Prince, also played by me, gave her a kiss to wake her up. We played that over and over and over and over and over again...... We had a blast!

Don't eat the apple!!!

And here's my sleeping beauty, I mean Snow White!
The house was close enough to pass for the Seven Dwarves' cottage in the woods! I just added the Home Sweet Home epoxy sticker to the top.

Okay, we had so much fun role playing together. I just love her to pieces!

Thanks for stopping by today. Now go on a get crafty!

7 comments:

Paige Taylor Evans said...

ADORABLE!! She's going to LOVE this page!

orange gearle said...

Wonderful story. Beautifully documented. :-)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow this is so adorable - love this pretty layout! So striking!!

Rebecca Keppel said...

I just love this to pieces :)

Janis said...

Soooo sweet. BTW, I alw said Mirror, Mirror, too.

Diana Waite said...

SERIOUSLY cute story behind the layout--LOVE it! And yes, I always have said it wrong... ;)

Leslie Germain said...

What an ADORABLE page!