Thursday, August 14, 2014

ACE | Sports Layout

The weeks are just blazing by these days. Between a MAJOR product launch I am leading at work, back to school coming up and enjoying the last bits of summer with the kids, I just don't like how fast it's moving. Then we have the girls' birthdays and then the holidays begin. What the what???

Anyway, it’s #ThrowbackThursday so as I mentioned last week, I’m here to share some layouts I created earlier this year that haven’t been featured on my blog yet. I should be all caught up in a couple of months. LOL

I created this sports themed layout for an American Crafts feature in April. When I think of the Day Dreamer and Plus One collections, “sporty” isn’t what first comes to mind but after looking at each of these collections a little closer, they actually worked perfectly for the sports photos I wanted to scrap.  

ACE




My daughter played volleyball with the Texas Tornados for about a year. We are soo proud of her for trying a team sport. She usually likes solo activities so this was a great thing for her.  They played in tournaments and even won 1st place. I got a few shots of this particular tourney and loved this photo of her. 


The girls do a lot of chants during the game so I thought it would be fun to feature one of their favorites as part of the title.


I simply cut the letters out on my Silhouette CAMEO and then stitched a huge ACE on the photo, using the Amy Tangerine stitch letter template.

I'll be back next week with another sports themed layout....

Love Notes 12x12 Paper (366764) – Dear Lizzy Day Dreamer, Companion 12x12 paper (366824) – Amy Tangerine Plus One, Counterpart 12x12 paper (366807) – Amy Tangerine Plus One, Date 12x12 paper (366811) – Amy Tangerine Plus One, Duet 12x12 paper (366817) – Amy Tangerine Plus One, Twosome 12x12 paper (366820) – Amy Tangerine Plus One

1 comment:

Diana Waite said...

again-just LOVE this Heather! ;)