Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Remember to Dream

I feel like a broken record but I LOVE this month's Gossamer Blue kit.  I mean Crate Paper / Maggie Holmes SHINE! And Seven Paper, Pink Paislee - SWOON!

I created this layout using only the elements of the Main kit.


So apparently my beloved printer doesn't support my PC upgrade so I resorted to my Canon Selphy and discovered it doesn't support my PC upgrade either.  This is a scrapbooker's nightmare.  Luckily, I had my Instax printer so the photo is a little smaller than I'd like and I had to rework the layout idea I had but it saved the day and I like how it turned out.



I love, love, love the ephemera so I decided to layer the tags and bits and pieces.



The title was an absolutely breeze, mixing and matching words from the ephemera pack and a few alphas.

I think you'll love this kit just as much as I do.  Get yours from the Gossamer Blue store before they're gone.

No comments: