Friday, January 15, 2016

Happy New Year

It's still considered appropriate to wish you all a Happy New Year right??? And it's perfectly normal to scrap last year's New Year's photo, right???


So here we are for the first design team blog hop of the year and I'm wishing you a Happy, happy new year with this layout of my youngest enjoying some New Year's Eve festivities.



A little stitching here, big title there and a super cute little girl ringing in the New Year!


So that's it for me today.  Make sure to check out the Gossamer Blue designer and member gallery for more inspiration.  And...join our blog hop to see some amazing projects from the GB design team.

Head over to the super talented Jill Keller's blog now.

6 comments:

Brenda said...

Very cool page! I love the angles. And what a cute photo!

Sian said...

Happy New Year to you too! That's a layout to put a smile on our faces :) A lot of fun

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Just adore this page. So bold and fun!

Kellie said...

WOW just wow, this layout is absolutely AWESOME, I love it!

Linda Batson said...

Love your layouts the colors are great.

bananafish said...

I always find working with lots of color to be a bit challenging. You make it look so easy and fun:) I'm inspired!